Landlord Certificates

Landlord Gas Certificate Lancashire

At APS Plumbing all our engineers are Gas Safe registered and we provide such safety checks for domestic properties. If you are a Landlord don’t leave it to chance contact APS Plumbing today to see how our expert engineers can help you with your Gas Safety Inspection and Gas Safety Certificates.

Landlords and Managing Agents have duties under the Gas Safety Regulations 1998 to arrange maintenance by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer for all pipe work,


Appliances and flues, which you own and have provided for your tenants use. You also have to arrange for an annual gas safety check to be carried out every 12 months by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer.


It is important that you keep a record of the safety check for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in.

Burst pipe or blocked drain? Call 07706 722299